Thursday, March 2, 2006

Information 4 U!

Hey,

I got a lot of comments wondering what program i was using and etc.

The program i use is called paint shop pro i am using version 7 it comes in many versions but i like 7 best. I also compliment paintshop pro with animation shop it is another program made by jasc and my  animation shop is what i use to animate my graphics its where i go to put the finishing touches on it.

You can get it from best buy and any where else even on line. i have an extensive collection of plug-ins to do different things to my image and to make my image different plug-ins, tubes, fonts, templates, masks, gradients, patterns, etc can be downloaded on numerous sites online especially made for paintshop pro. Not every tube works for every version and the site would let u know which can be used for which version.

Again if you seriously want to get into psp the program is called paint shop pro and animation shop. You can join a psp group and they have links where u can download the program for $ FREE. 99! lol FREE period so search for a group or search for the program to buy it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mate got me psp 7 for my birthday last year so that's good that it's the same one you use - now i really will have to try that masking thing ;-)

Anonymous said...

What's a plug in?
Dianna

Anonymous said...

WTG girl! I can use a mask but have never attemoted to make one. You taught me something for a change, lol.
((Hugs))
Angel

Anonymous said...

I have used psp 7, 8 and X and I think 7 is the easiest but X is really neat too. :o)  It sure is addictive once you start learning it isnt it? :o)

~Angela

Anonymous said...

Good idea to explain PSP and animation shop.  I didn't think about people not knowing what in the heck it is. lol  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I need to add your other journal to my other journals.  Came by to check in on you.  See you took off your other journal.  Whhaaa!  Could you send me the link through email. Takecare, TerryAnn.