Saturday, February 25, 2006

First..Blinkie..Last..Blinkie

Whats up, been a while i know right now i dont have a huge delicious graphic to display instead i brought it to you in bite size!

                                                   Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes i created this i forgot where i got the blinkie template but im so happy right now i dont even care!! i think it looks awesome and i didnt even use a tutorial simply because i had an idea of how the blinkies worked anyway and it came out right. If yall want it yall can have it i came,i saw, i conquered the blinkie with all my creativity its kinda dry but i dont care. I dont think i like making blinkies so this will probably be the last one you ever see Enjoy the plump cherries.

                                  

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great!

Anonymous said...

It's really pretty
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

That is lovely reminds me of cherry picking time ,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

you did a great job!  I'm not that 'into' them either...
d

Anonymous said...

I'm not into blinkies or avatars. You just don't have much space to work with when it comes to those and they really don't have much creativity in them. They're all the same to me, lol. I see alot of teenagers using them though. You did a wonderful job but I think your "tags" are more creative and more "you"  ;o)  
~Angel

Anonymous said...

It's adorable!  Great job.  I've been making blinkies for a while now, but I don't think my first was very good. lol  You really have a creativity and imagination that is rare.  : ) GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

ou go girl

Anonymous said...

Well done for conquering the blinkie :-)  Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it!!!!!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Very cool!  Good job!
~*~Carolyn~*~