Sunday, October 15, 2006

Rainbow Pride

           Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Please leave the name(s) you want on it and the address to send it to.

I will send you the fotki link where you can pick your tag up at. Please leave a comment letting me know you recieved your tag.

*NOTE* If there is a link under your tag saying "Get Original Uploaded Photo" Please click that to get the original i made because fotki will resize a tag if it is to large and out of respect for me i want you to do that because i want the tag to be displayed the way it was when i created it.

If tag is animated-If you right click and save as please make sure you type .Gif after the name of your tag and then save that way it does animate properly.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Lovely.... so refreshing and youthful. Can I have one with Maria and one with Stacey, please? Thank you in advance!

Anonymous said...

That is just beautiful!!!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

so beautiful and sexy
http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life/

Anonymous said...

me please:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Aw so pretty.  I've never seen this tube before.  Love it!  Chris

Anonymous said...

This is great! So colorful! Millie xx

Anonymous said...

Great job!! Love the sparkle in the bikini!!! TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Can I make 2 requests? One for myself Samie and another for my sister Andi.  I use to be CherryGlamour08, in case if you were wondering who I am.  When you finish making my requests, would you email it to me at MyBabyAlan@aol.com.  Thank you and have a good weekend!

http://journals.aol.com/mybabyalan/samanthaspinkpages/

Samantha

Anonymous said...

I want this with my name and can you please make one for my frien her name is Bianca and she would love this I really appreciate it

Anonymous said...

Very original sparkles! I'd like to have one with Federica on it. Thank you very much :-)